Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Goshen Rally---Day 8

Finally was able to move over to our permanent spot with full hookups yesterday. Now we have 50amp service and we were able to dump our holding tanks. A few more coaches came in yesterday. A group of us, along with some of the new arrivals, headed for the little Italian Restaurant that we had found last Wednesday night. Great food at very reasonable prices.

Today we got up to chilly weather and wind. I actually changed out of my shorts and t-shirts I normally live in this time of year and went to bluejeans and a jacket. Was able to get in to the area we will use for our information center and was able to get a work area set up. As club Treasurer I spend most of my time at these rallies keeping all the paperwork straight and getting the bills paid.


We should have a bunch of coaches show up today and the rest on Sunday.

No comments: