Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

It appears Christmas is about to arrive. We've got the decorations up and the house ready. We'll have three family Christmas gatherings at our house this year. Tomorrow evening, Sunday, we will have two of my grand daughters and their families plus my oldest son for our annual get together with them. The evening of Christmas Eve, Wednesday, we'll have our traditional time with Joanne's family. With her brother and his family living in Minnesota and her sister not speaking to the rest of the family, it will just be Jo's mom and her niece, Carrie, and her family joining us again this year. On Christmas day the Stone clan will be gathering at our house. Since my parents moved to an assisted living center my brother's and I have elected to pass the Christmas setting around and this year is our turn.

Hopefully this finds all who may read this well and in the holiday spirit. Joanne and I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm so envious that you have your decorating done! Yes, that means we have not. I was in bed all last week with flu and Bill has dragged himself around work with a bad cold. I just got the tree out of the attic today. It will all be done just in time. I always get there...eventually.

Happy Christmas! Shelley

Unknown said...

Sitting in the PHX airport reading your blog and wish you both a very Merry Christmas and with 2009 bing everything you hope for.

Vicki and Don said...

Merry Christmas to both of you (and Buddy too!)! We're looking forward to doing some traveling with you in 2009! Enjoy your family time...we're looking forward to our FIRST Christmas in the new house!