Sunday, August 19, 2012

Minnesota 2012--Day 16

Gearing up, getting ready to move.

Just relaxing this morning before getting out and starting to get the coach ready to be back on the road.  This will be the last full day in Duluth.  Need to take down the windshield sun shade, take the tire covers off and dump my holding tanks.  Also need to pick up all of Bridgit Jeane's toys she has scattered all around the inside of the coach.  Hard as I've tried I have not been able to train her to pick them up herself.

Yesterday was mostly a "stay in" day.  We had rain during the afternoon and then again during the evening.  Between rain storms I did walk over the bridge into Canal Park for dinner at the Green Mill restaurant.  Was able to take some really nice pictures around the marina/RV park as the weather cleared.

This is the view I've had for the last two weeks out the front windshield of the coach.


This was last nights sunset over Enger Hill and the harbor.


No comments: